FAQs are excerpts from a Zoom-videotaped interview with Harold Kelley, Brand Aura CEO & Founder.
Why is the Company Named Brand Aura?
- What your brand represents;
- What contributes to your brand’s aura;
- How we help.
How Does Brand Aura Serve Clients?
- What Brand Aura does;
- Who we help;
- How we help you.
Who Are The Clients That Brand Aura Serves?
- Who Brand Aura serves;
- Why you took this role;
- 3 Big challenges business leaders face;
- What to fix first.
What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- What we believe;
- Emotional vs. logical brain;
- Why emotions are so important;
- Special research techniques required to gather emotions.
What Is An Emotionally Connected Culture?
- Emotionally Connected Culture explained;
- Emotionally Connected Culture — the benefits;
- Why it’s the foundation for growth.
What Is Brand Aura’s Research Process?
- What tools are used;
- What is learned;
- How it works;
- The Influence Factors of Retention;
- What is learned from the data.
How Do Emotionally Connected Products and Marketing Drive Sustained Growth?
- What customers feel about your products, message, and brand;
- How emotions impact product and brand connection;
- What is Emotionally Connected Innovation;
- What is Emotionally Connected Marketing.
Why Did You Start Brand Aura?
- Founder background, experience, and passion;
- Importance of culture;
- Foundation for growth.
How Will Brand Aura’s Research Reports Help My Company?
- Learning: Employee Motivation, Employee Experience, Employee Retention
- Results by Segment: Gender, Age Range, Job Type, Personality Type;
- Custom Research option.
Once You Have the Employee Retention Data, How Can You Use It?
- Making better decisions;
- Employee motivation;
- Building a retention plan from actionable intelligence.
What Are the Hidden Problems Business Leaders Face?
- Hidden problems;
- Heartfelt comments;
- Impact of your leadership team;
- Courageous journey.
What Geographic Areas Does Brand Aura Serve?
- Global company;
- European and Asian experience;
- Languages to follow.
Tell us how we can help
Please provide your contact info and brief details and we’ll respond within a few (business) hours.