113 Pages. Version: ALL RESPONDENTS.
THE POWER OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
As much as 90% of our decisions are made instantly by our emotional brain, which then lets our logical brain work out the details. This is still the case after thousands of years of evolution, and it is supported by neuroscience.
Yet, most marketing research studies do not access our emotional brain. Instead, they rely on logical brain responses to survey questions. This misses a huge opportunity for deep insights; it’s like looking only at the tip of the emotional iceberg sitting above the surface of the water.
This research is different. It uses a unique approach — now simpler and more affordable — to bypass our logical brain and go straight to our emotional core where decisions are made. Hundreds of respondents participated in this research — not just a handful which is often the case in qualitative studies. This gives you the deep insights of qualitative research, plus the predictability of quantitative research, at a very affordable price.
We believe this is a significant breakthrough. And we’ve not yet seen this methodology used to measure employee retention, motivation, and organizational culture as we have.
IMPROVE EMPLOYEE RETENTION — AND MORE
This report helps you, and other business leaders like you, to improve employee retention and better understand the deeply felt emotions that drive employee motivation. It’s also a reflection of how employees feel about their current organizational culture. This powerful insight can help you to improve and emotionally connect your culture — the core foundation for sustained revenue growth.
The research study was conducted in the USA, with Services Sector employees in 2017. All work was completed in January 2018.
ALL RESPONDENTS AS A SINGLE GROUP
This version provides detailed analysis of statistically significant results for all respondents as a single group. Information includes the following segment:
- All Respondents: All segments as a single group including all Genders (Female, Male); Job Roles (Engineering/Product/Technical, Finance/Ops/Business Management/HR, Sales/Account Management/Customer Service, Marketing/Creative/Communications); Age Ranges (22-34, 35-44, 45+); and Personality Types (Extroverts, Introverts).
Report information includes:
- 12 Pages of Executive Summaries across all segments;
- 12 Pages of Employee Retention Graphs — offering a visual comparison of retention scores across 12 employee segments and 8 retention categories;
- 12 Pages of Analysis and Recommendations to explain the meaning behind the graphs;
- 3 Pages of Employee Retention Maps — a deeper dive into the retention safe zones and risk areas from comparing 2 elements at a time from the Top 10 and Bottom 10 Retention Factors for each segment;
- 26 Pages of raw, heartfelt, employee verbatim comments around 7 themes of employee motivation and 7 themes of organizational culture — derived from text analytics of 20,000+ words;
- Brand Aura’s proprietary Cultural Retention (CR) and Ambivalence Risk (AR) scoring on all 57 Retention Influence Factors;
- And much more.